Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Day 102

Stop me before I Blog again

OK, I really should be taking a break from this 100 days of Glass thing, but it's a habit now.  In Glass news, the device discharged its battery while sitting in its case all morning.  The CPU segment of the device was oddly warm.

Meanwhile, the company-owned Glass is safely locked inside a colleague's lateral file cabinet.  The key is coming home with another colleague who was supposed to reach ABQ late this afternoon.  Instead, she is safely in Denver with cancelled flights due to severe weather.  Might have to do tomorrow's mock inspection with just an iPhone.

Late in the afternoon I received an e-mail from one of the participants at last week's INMM conference on Information Analysis in Portland.  He thanked me again for the opportunity to try on Glass.  I sent him some of the pics that I had taken through Glass, for example, here he is with Dr. Sullivan of the University of Illinois (the other speaker who was also a Glass Explorer). 

No comments:

Post a Comment