Friday, May 9, 2014

Day 90

Almost There

Had an early Mom's Day luncheon with Mom today.  I didn't take Glass and regretted it.  Fortunately, I had my Droid.

This car was not only parked in the striped portion of a handicapped zone, but on the access ramp.  Mom (93 with a walker) had to climb down a 6" curb to get to my car.  Hope the management at Le Peep (good guys) tracked the driver down and then called 242-COPS.



Tomorrow I'll be back on the road, this time in Portland, OR for an INMM IT conference.  I'm scheduled late on Day One, the only thing standing between a roomful of hungry people and their lunch on the first day.  But I get to use an XKCD cartoon for my main talking point and use Glass during my presentation.


But first, a few more photos from the trip to Berkeley...

A conference participant who tried out my pair quickly snapped a photo of me (Glass-less).   My State Dept. sponsor was attending and really like the videos and photos I showed her of our testbed for the mock inspection. 

Here's the chef of Belli Osteria in Berkeley.  Go there.  Eat ravioli.  You must.  

Street photography with Glass is a hoot... and easy, too.  

The Tibetan Souvenir Shop in Berkeley.  Go there.  Buy stuff.  Be enlightened.  

Schlepp and his mac'n'cheese at OAK.  This is why you should arrive at the airport 2 hours before departure.  #goodtimes 

No comments:

Post a Comment