Friday, May 2, 2014

Day 83

The Garage Sale

This morning saw the beginning of the Matthew Meadow Neighborhood Garage Sale.  We had a steady turnout...


and some nice ladies bought most of the little bears of the Bears Home Front Battalion.

(That last one is from my Droid.  It shows the winter bear contingent.  I have pics of the Easter rabbits, too, plus some panoramas of the groups.)

One gentleman visiting our garage had seen something about Glass on the news a day or two ago and noticed mine.  I let him try them on and he was very excited.  We had a pleasant conversation and his friend joined in, but he declined to give them a try.

The drive in to the office was fairly typical...

but the work day was hectic with proposal writing, finishing off a project for a friend, preparing all my travel papers and electronic documents for next week's trip.  I did learn that B-61 trainers and H gear are not visually sensitive, so I'll be able to post my images and videos from the bunkers here as soon as I get them through review and approval.  They will look like these line drawings from an unlimited release document, except they will be in full color and there will be video of a walk-through. 

All in all, a long day.  I was glad to get home and feed the turtles.

Tomorrow, the garage sale continues, I pack for Berkeley, and probably have time for turtles and a bike ride. 

No comments:

Post a Comment