Friday, May 23, 2014

I'll Stop Counting Now

Der Bunker

Finally got the Sandia-owned set of Glass back and took it out to the ersatz weapons storage igloo.  Took some nice stills and a couple minute-long videos.  Again, I'll have to await formal review and approval before I post them here.

The Sandia Glass appears to be stuck in XE12, so I expect an upgrade will be pushed over sometime this weekend.  Still not sure how it's handling Bluetooth... the iPhone says it's connected; Glass says it has no data.  Hmmm? 

Der Trompetenbaum

It's summer at last with temps in the 80s during the day and in the upper 50s at night.  I took this quick snap between rain squalls late this afternoon.  For two weeks each spring this catalpa is glorious, framing the south view from our pool. 

Then for the rest of the year it sheds spent blossoms, seeds, seed pods, and, in the fall, a ton of huge leaves.

Memorial Day Weekend

I'll be visiting my brother who suffers from PSP this Sunday, dropping by the National Cemetery en route to leave flowers on Dad's grave.  On Monday I'll be having Mom over for lunch... hamburgers hot off the grill.

Stand by for plenty of family photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment