Saturday, April 5, 2014

Day 56

Photos du Jour

It was nearly a full day of Glass for me.  Early on, I caught La Chat Bella in the Hidden Garden with a fine view of our tree stump/bird feeder and the Wisteria behind.  The image had to be rotated inside the Google Photo app, not within Glass itself. 

Had a fun conversation with the counter-help at Flying Star for brunch.  He was very excited to see his first pair of Glass in the wild.  While running errands later in the day, I caught this view of spring flowers at Lowe's.

Still later in the afternoon, Neighbor Joe stopped by and tried on Glass.  To wake Glass up while Joe was wearing it, I used the shutter release and was rewarded with this selfie. 

All in all, a fun day with Glass and I see that yesterday's Wisteria mini-video is garnering 'likes' on Facebook. 


No comments:

Post a Comment