Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Day 80

Four-fifths of the Way 

Another day without much actual Glass activity, but I did get an e-mail from Vienna asking about my participation in the IAEA symposium next fall.  Word is getting around that mobile technologies (Glass included) can make a difference in some serious domains, like nuclear nonproliferation. 

Tomorrow I hope to get my NATO bunker photos approved for release.  We'll see.  


Meanwhile, #throughlass photos of the garden after last night's freeze warning.  Fortunately, it didn't get below 39°F.  Dodged another weather bullet. 

My framing and aiming are getting better with practice.  As you can see above, I'm even able to take portrait-oriented photos, although I look like a dork with my head bent 90°.   Below, the last of the Wisteria, which came out well despite being backlit.  That's usually a recipe for disaster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment