Friday, April 11, 2014

Day 62

Glass Video File Sizes

I ran a quick check to find out how large the Glass video files are.  A 2 min 21 sec video as I walked to a nearby building clocked in at 86.1 MiB.  That works out to 2.2 GiB/hour.  The 12 GiB memory in Glass probably won't get filled up in the 90 minutes or so before the battery is spent.  #goodtoknow


Perhaps of more practical value is the observation that my natural gait makes for a very pronounced side-to-side motion in the video.  Note to self:  Attend Miss Percival's Charm School and learn to walk with a steady head.  

While waiting for my excellent brasserie hotdog and crazy good pomme frites at the Europa Roaming Kitchen food truck, I had a nice chat with my Level II manager about Glass.  





My colleague Mike is off this weekend with his family to Carlsbad Caverns and White Sands.  Wish he had Glass to go with him.  :-/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment