Thursday, April 17, 2014

Day 68

Issues with KitKat

Three times in the last two days I've had Glass lock up with a black screen after taking 2 pictures in succession with the manual shutter button.  The problem requires that I manually turn off and then restart Glass.  Hmm?  Not good. 

Also, this evening during a friend's birthday celebration (see below), Glass overheated with perhaps only 20 minutes of use.  That was after 5 photos and 6 video snippets, none longer than 10 seconds. 

Mobile for Nuclear Nonproliferation

I'm finishing up the study on mobile ICT devices for arms control verification and treaty compliance.  Many different angles to the problem, but none of them insurmountable.  Also getting ready to put the final touches on my paper for the INMM conference in Portland in 3 weeks.  That will be my first foray onto a public stage with Glass.  Stay tuna'ed.

At work today I did manage a couple photos #throughglass.  One was of our display area downstairs; the other of the Spanish Broom in the parking lot.



The Birthday Bash

On a much lighter note, I had Glass on when Ric and Marlene came over tonight for some serious sushi.  Aided by my friend Kent, we were able to take out a prodigious amount of nigiri.

No comments:

Post a Comment