Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Day 25

Personal Glass

At 9:45 this morning (well ahead of the projected 10:30), the UPS guy rang my doorbell.  My personal Glass had arrived.  It would be late in the afternoon before I was able to undo my prescription lenses and frames from the company-owned set of Glass, switch things over to the new set, and get Bluetooth configured.


I'm now in that happy state where I can do research at my day job with one set of Glass and then use my personal set for off-hours endeavors.  In this case I took a couple photos of spring busting out everywhere, especially the ornamental plums in front of the building. 


When I got home, I was pleasantly surprised to find Trudy under her favorite fake rock.  I took a moment to record her post-hibernation weight.  It was a substantial 614 g or 1 pound 5.35 ounces.
 

Now I've got the home Wi-Fi connected and Glass is plugged into power.  #goodtimes


No comments:

Post a Comment