Monday, March 17, 2014

Day 37

Fitness

This morning I had my periodic fitness assessment down at Medical.  I brought along Glass for show-and-tell.  The techs were blown away by the capabilities and the possibilities.  Almost effortlessly, they started taking their own videos.  Here I am looking profoundly amused.



The fact that I'm using Glass to record my fitness activities and blogging about it (http://goatheadreport.blogspot.com) made an impact.  My trainer is thinking about getting her children to do the same.  Maybe a GoPro would be the right kind of wearable tech for them.  At the very least, we think that the GoPro will encourage them to wear helmets just as a camera mount. 


Here's a view of the treadmill display while part way through my Rockport VO2 assessment.


Finally, in the Glass-does-arms-control Department, we have gotten approval to use the device in TA-V for demonstration purposes.  Even the Bluetooth has been approved.

No comments:

Post a Comment