Monday, February 17, 2014

Day 9

Another quiet Monday has come and gone.  Drove to work with Glass (nothing special), whimped out on wearing Glass to the stand-up meeting, then worked at my computer for the morning (no Glass for that).  A quick errand run at lunch with Glass (no one noticed, nothing needed from Glass) was followed by another quiet afternoon at the computer monitor.  Frankly, bifocals will kill your neck if you wear them at the computer--too much up and down to keep the mid-to-close distances in focus as you scan the screen.



While dinner was warming up in the oven, I took my WiSpi drone out for a twilight flight.  The air was dead calm again, a rarity here in NM in the springtime.  Got some great air time and gradually I am learning to control it with some finesse.  The on-board camera didn't do much of a job with the low light levels, but Glass captured the flight, including the slightly rough landing.  No harm, no foul.  Kindly forgive the occasional nodes as I glance down at the flight controls on my ASUS tablet.  


No comments:

Post a Comment